Here is a little sneak peak of how the bathroom is coming along. I still need to put a final coat on the walls where the sink is. But I'm loving the way its turning out and how much brighter the bathroom feels, and of course the crisp white of the trip, sink, vanity, and medicine cabinet.
And because I figured since the bathroom is getting a little make over, and because I'm on a little vacation ... that I deserved to go to Home Sense and check out their bathroom towels and stuff. So here is what I picked up ...
Loved these striped hand towels, in two different tones of grey and a dark charcoal colour. I was really happy to see that they were on clearance for only $3!!
Happy!
I also found this treasure ... it wasn't on clearance but I couldn't resist a cute polka dot pattern in soft grey and crisp white!
I also picked up this hand towel ring to put up on the wall since we took down the wood towel bar (I wasn't sad to see that thing out of here that's for sure!).
and after perusing Winners (cause you can't just go to Home Sense and not Winners! haha) I found this beauty! I am in love!
Ohhhhhhhh how I love it!!!
Geez I love this pattern! And can we please take a look at what I paid for it! This was the comparable and regular price ...
aaannnnddd this is what I paid for it .... and why I snatched it up and held on for dear life haha ...
Anyways, enough about my shopping ... but maybe one more picture of it in the guest room ... I am planning on finishing the painting tonight (fingers crossed) in the bathroom and then start installing the new mirror, towel bar thingy, and then accessorizing it ... more pictures to come!











looks awesome! Love the polkadot towel! :)
ReplyDelete