skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So we are five days in to the resolutions for this year ... also known as "Get Fit This Year" around this house, and I must say ... we're doing pretty darn good! We went grocery shopping Monday and our cart was full of healthy goodness. Derek even said "I think this is the healthiest I've ever seen our cart!" (not that we eat crap all the time or anything lol - but when shopping with Derek I would find that somehow a bag or two of chips would make its way into the cart).
So we got our healthy grub going on ... picture lots of salads, veggie soup and at least 5 packs of those delicious styrofoams rice cakes! Mmmmmm lol. I'm drinking my water each day (although not as much as I would like so I need to step that up a notch!) but I'm really proud of what we are doing!
Each day we are using the Kinect and gettin' our "daily activity" - sometimes twice a day! Derek has started a new 9 week program with a new game and he's keepin' on track!
So that's what's been going on here ... I will probably post these updates now and then to let you know that we haven't fallen off the bandwagon ... and I say that because I'm determined not too!
Ta ta lovelies!
Awesome! Good for you! Veggies are good. :) And the Kinect rocks! THe kinect "your shape" game kicked my butt last night! Could barely walk today after all those squats - loving it!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's fantastic -- I wish I could say the same. We had nachos & homemade guacamole while watching the hockey game, plus a coke of course. ughghghgh maybe tomorrow...?
ReplyDelete